Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fitness News #10

Fitness News #10

 

Hi Guys and Gals,

 

Some of you would of noticed that I was missing from Saturday's class, I've been down with the flu and will miss Monday's class too, but will be back from Tuesday. 

 

Music

 

The new release has been posted to me.  If Australia Post have their act together, I'll receive it on Monday and will learn it as fast as I can, to get it out to you.

 

International Fitness Week

 

Please pass this email on to your colleagues, especially if they would like to try out a class sometime

 

Next week is International Fitness week and Fitness First (where I work) is giving out free 1 week passes. This means you have the opportunity to join me at one of my sessions

Some info => International Fitness Week 14th March - 20th March

Free pass => Fitness First free guest membership

My classes during the free pass period;
Tuesday 15th Rockdale 6.45pm
Wednesday 16th Bond st (CBD) 6.15am
Wednesday 16th North Strathfield 5.45pm
Thursday 17th Market st (CBD) 7am
Saturday 19th Rockdale 8.15am High Performance class
If you are not familiar with the indoor spin bikes, try to get there around 15 minutes beforehand and we can find the correct settings for you. One of the instructors is 4'5" and can use the bike and I've seen blokes over 6'6"

What to bring;
Clothing - it gets sweaty so I recommend lyrca if you have it, which somehow I suspect most of you have. Many wear normal gym gear
Footwear - is either spd's or joggers, the pedals have spd on one side and toeclips on the other side. Rattraps can't be used on most bikes. I have a spare pair of 44's if someone wants a loaner. Most use joggers.
Water bottle
Towel
Attitude !!!!!!!

Routine & Music;
I will be playing different music in different classes, so if you want to join me for more than one class you will get different music :)The routine is choreographed to the music so each class will be different. The program is short intervals based on set cadences, where you adjust the load to find your challenge point.

Locations - all in Sydney;
Five Dock - 49 Queens Road Five Dock 2046
Rockdale - 395 West Botany St Rockdale 2216
North Strathfield - 22 George St North Strathfield 2135
Sydney CBD - Bond Street - 20 Bond St Sydney 2000
Sydney CBD - Market Street - Allianz Building, 2 Market St (Cnr Sussex St) Sydney 2000

 

Classes

 

Monday's class is covered for me,  as I'm recovering from the flu and I return on Tuesday.  This weeks classes in the CBD are my last, I was covering Bond for 2 weeks and Stuart is returning the following week at Market st

 

Tue 15/03/11 6:45 PM            Rock Tue 6.45pm

Wed 16/03/11 6:15 AM          Bond Wed 6.15am

Wed 16/03/11 5:45 PM           N Strath Wed 5.45pm

Thu 17/03/11 7:00 AM           Market Thu 7.00am

Sat 19/03/11 8:15 AM            Rock HiPf Sat 8.15am

 

Ask Mike

 

If you have any questions or things you would like to see in the newsletter, then let me know

 

See you at the Gym

 

Cheers Mike

 

 

Sleep Ride Eat Repeat

 

No comments:

Post a Comment